Monday, January 20, 2014

Lorac Pro Palette Review and First Impression

I know I know I'm late to jump on the whole pro palette bandwagon but I have been using my naked 1 palette for so long that I didn't think I'd ever find another palette that could measure up to it.
I was wrong.




I purchased this palette from Ulta using my (20% off) so originally it is $42.00 but with the 20% off I got it for $33.60! This palette has a total of 16 shades ( a combination of both matte and shimmer) that are amazingly pigmented! I love that the palette comes with a small primer (which I might add works great too)

Here are the pro's and cons:

Pro:
Great pigmentation
Good Price  (16 shades + primer)
easily blend-able

Cons:
A LOT of fall out from the shimmery shades
This is a personal con but some of the colors are comparable to the naked 1 palette


Conclusions: a great neutral palette for everyday/night looks! very comparable to the Naked 1. I can't decide which one I like better yet but I definitely will do a comparison post later on in the month after I've played around with this palette more!













No comments:

Post a Comment