Monday, July 15, 2013

Summer Lip Favorites

Hey guys! I figured I start off the blog with my summer favorites. Instead of packing all of it into one blog I'm going to break it up into smaller posts! This post focuses on my summer favorite lipsticks,  and stains. 

First on the list is Bite Beauty's bite size discovery set. 
This is one of my favorite sets from Sephora. It was very affordable at $20.00 for five great colors. The colors range from neutral to a fire engine red. I've noticed that the colors are VERY pigmented. Its great because it comes in a small case that can easily fit in your purse. Inside the cigarette sized case is a small mirror with the lipsticks packaged like little candies. 



Next are Kate Moss's lipstick line available at Walgreens/Target/CVS/Rite Aid and even Sears! 
Sears currently has a 50% off sale on all cosmetics so I was able to pick these up at $2.50 a piece! 
The Kate Moss lipsticks come in a red and black packaging. The black has more of a glossy shine in the formulation while the red packaged lipstick are more matte. Personally I think the matte colors stay longer on my lips. I only had to apply once and it stayed on all night. 


Last on my summer favorites is Revlon's Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain. The color I have here is "Smitten" and let me tell you, it took me 5 trips to Target to find the right color. Don't be deceived by the color of the packaging, the actual color of the stain is much darker! The stain is great, it literally does stain your lips and leaves no residue. The only downside to it is, when I woke up the next day there was still a bit of the stain on my lips so applying a different color that day was hard so apply with caution! I usually apply one coat and its fine. 

2 comments:

  1. yay your first post :) The Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm stains are some of my all time favourite lip products, the Kate lipsticks are lovely too :) LOVE the look of the bitesize beauty set, I've not heard of these before xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh love love love those Revlon jumbos, they are just the perfect mix of a lip balm & lipstick for me, besides so easy to apply coz they come in a pencil form :)

    BTW: Thanks for participating in our weekly Friendly Bunch Blog Hop dear.
    Wishing you a great rest of the week. Stop by any time!

    Xo,
    Luchessa.org

    ReplyDelete