Monday, December 23, 2013

Revlon Illuminance Creme Shadow- First Impression

Happy Holidays everyone! Its the holiday season and CVS had its annual holiday clearance sale. I picked up this Revlon Illuminance Creme Shadow after hearing some friends rave about it. 





 The shade I have is called "Not just nudes". I'm not very adventurous when it comes to eye shadow so I decided to play it safe and get the neutral colors. 
I was disappointed in the amount of product that is in the packaging, I feel like Revlon could have added more product, especially since it is a cream shadow and it tends to be used up quicker than compared to powder shadows. I did like that the shadow was very easy to apply and that it could be used as a base under my powder eye shadow. I also liked that the colors could be mixed to create a custom color. 






This eye shadow palette is a good staple to have however I would not recommend paying full price for it ($8.99) Especially since there is not a good amount of product in the package. If you could find it at your local CVS for less I would defiantly pick one up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment