Thursday, November 21, 2013

Coal Face by Lush

So let me start off by saying that I know its been a while since I've posted and I'm so sorry! 
I was at the mall today and stopped by Lush Cosmetics store at the Westchester when one of the associates sold me on this facial cleanser. I am not one of those people that like my facial soaps to smell good, or be in a nice shape or something silly like that. I just want my soap to do what its supposed to do and that is to be a soap and clean my face! This soap is great for combination skin, so if you have an oily T zone like I do then this would work great for you. 





The soap contains: ( and I'm quoting this directly from Lushusa.com)
Licorice Root Decoction
Rosewood oil
Powdered Charcoal
Sandalwood Oil
Sodium Chloride
Glycerin
Linalool
and some perfume

Other synthetic ingredients that are safe for use are
propylene glycol
sodium stearate
tetrasodium etidronate
silver edible lustre 
potassium aluminum silicate
titanium oxide and some other iron oxides

When using the soap I wouldn't directly apply it to the face, only because its very abrasive, i would either lather it onto your hand or use it on a brush like the clarisonic. 
The feeling afterwards is amazing, my face felt so much tighter and squeaky clean! Its defiantly a must try and the great thing about this store is you don't have to buy a giant piece. They can cut you a piece of soap to whatever size you like! Its perfect if you want to try it for the first time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment